Here's What You Can Expect:
As a functional nutrition practitioner , I am looking at root causes of these conditions, by analyzing:
Familial history, birth context and childhood memories of diet digestion and elimination, history and environment in which the signs and symptoms arose, presence of any other signs , symptoms, diagnosis and medication, factors that cause symptoms to flare and interventions that have helped you now and in the past. Using this system , I capture details specific to you and allows me to see what is really going on. In some instances, I like to refer and share client care with other functional medicine practitioners like MD's, DC's, acupuncturists to name a few.Your story, goals, fears and expectations will be the guide to start personalizing a nutrition protocol that will respect your bio individuality . This will take approximately 1.5 hrs and will be followed by a nutrition plan or roadmap to get you started on the road to healing. At an additional cost you will also receive access to a HIPAA compliant web based portal through which clients can access individualized digital nutrition plans, including recipes, menu planner, diary and food lists filtered to the exact needs of each patient .
- Initial Assessment (1 -1 1/2 hours ) in person, or by TeleHealth
- Follow Up visit (30 minutes)
- Follow Up visit ( 1 hr)
- Menu planning
- MRT/LEAP Food Sensitivity testing package includes initial consultation, MRT test , meal plan and 2 (30 minute) follow up visits.
- GAPS Programs
- Initial assessment (1 1/2 hours) in person, or by TeleHealth
- Follow up GAPS email
- (Email program is started after initial GAPS appointment and is for a 3-week period of time. Through this email program, Adriana will offer you individualized attention and walk you through the GAPS program in order to ensure your success).
- Cooking with GAPS... ( cooking basics for the 6 stages of the intro to GAPS protocol)
- Corporate wellness workshops and cooking demos
- Pantry Makeover
- Supermarket Tour
- Yoga therapy (private and semi private sessions)
- Specialized Lab Tests not limited to the following (upon request or recommendation):
GI Comprehensive Stool Analysis, Organic Acids, Micronutrient , Several Food Sensitivity/Food Allergy Profiles, NeuroTransmitter ,and Endocrine Profiles , Weight Management Profiles ,Immune Profiles, Hormone Profiles.